- £3.99 Standard UK DELIVERY
- EU Shipping: £6.95
- Isle of Mann Shipping: £4.99
- (FREE DELIVERY on Orders over £75)
- Orders are Processed within 3 Business Days
- Any item from our ‘Ready to Post‘ Section is 5-7 Business Days (unless on ‘Backorder/pre-order’)
- Standard Delivery is 7-21 Working Days
- Due to the current Covid-19 Worldwide Pandemic and new Brexit Laws, there can be uncontrollable delays on deliveries
- When ordering multiple items, it is normal that they may arrive in separate packages – you will receive individual tracking for each item and regular updates
- Please allow for extra shipping times in busier periods and/or on custom made items – Thank you.
- Unfortunately, courier delays, strikes and backlogs ae out of our control.
Your Questions answered….
How long is delivery?
* Ready to Post Items are 5-7 Business Days.
* Standard Delivery is 7-21 Business Days
All times stated above are approximate and are valid after Processing times (2-3 Working Days)
If an item is on pre-order / back order – Your Item/s may be delayed
Please allow for extra time in busier periods and/or on custom made products
Where is my item?
As some of our products are imported, delivery can sometimes have delays due to the current Covid-19 situation and new customs rules since brexit
You can Track your Deliveries HERE
Tracking numbers do not aways update straightaway- if its been a while since receiving your tracking number that it is not showing, please Contact Us
Where can i find my tracking number?
You will receive a tracking number via email once your item/s have been sent – Please check your Junk Folder if you have not received an email.
Alternatively, Check your Orders HERE
Who can i contact regarding my order?
You can email us at any time on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your Order Number, Name and Postcode and we aim to respond within 1 Business Day
Where do you ship too?
We currently Ship to the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Netherlands
Unfortunately, due to rising shipping costs we have had to cease trade in Countries outside of Europe
Am I responsible for Taxis, customs & Duties
Every Country has its own set regulations
Bohemian Belle are not responsible for any additional fees that your country may charge for importing goods, and it is the sole responsibility of the customer to pay any addtional customs fees
In the event of a customer refusing to accept customs charges and the order is returned to us, the customer will be refunded minus a 20% restocking and handling fee