Donations are essential to allow us to keep supporting those experiencing domestic abuse. We provide an independent, safe, and non-judgemental support service for high-risk victims of domestic abuse through our Independent Domestic Violence Advisory service. We develop and deliver training for organisations, community groups, local authorities, professionals and individuals, allowing us to reach more supporters, and in turn, more victims.
With your help, we can reduce the risk of domestic abuse.
How your donation helps:
- £5 can provide secure transport for a domestic abuse victim to see a solicitor
- £10 can buy someone their own mobile to use when contacting their support network
- £15 can provide emergency food and baby items
- £20 can allow us to gather essentials for a family relocating to a safe place
- £40 can source a victim a session with a counsellor or therapist
- £100 can pay to source a court order
Reducing the Risk is made up of a dedicated team of staff, trustees, professionals and volunteers. We provide an independent, safe, secure and highly person-centred service that supports victims of domestic abuse and violence. We can reduce the risk of violence and change lives when everyone plays their part.
We hugely appreciate people organising their own fundraisers to support Reducing the Risk and can provide support and encouragement along the way.
Find out MORE INFORMATION HERE
Are you Affected by abuse?
Domestic abuse affects at least 1 in 4 women and 1 in 6 men in the UK. It is not uncommon, and you may personally be experiencing abuse, know someone who is, are living in a household where there is domestic abuse, or displaying abusive behaviours yourself. There is support and help available for you no matter what situation you are in.
If you are in immediate danger, call 999.