Diamond Butterfly Press On Nails
2996 in stock
1. Take out the nail file and lightly polish the surface of the nail to remove grease
2. Wipe the nail with a cleaning pad until it is clean and then dry
3. Choose the appropriate size of the nail piece and apply the glue to the nail piece or stick it on the back of the nail piece with adhesive tape
4. Press the nail plate from the root of the nail to the front edge of the nail for about 10 seconds until it is firmly adhered
5. After pasting, use a nail file to trim the edges neatly
Note: The numbers on the back of the nails are fingertips, and they are easy to wear and tear. When using, distinguish the front and back and stick them!