Alice Boots – UK 9
1 in stock
Free shipping on UK orders over £75
- Small UK Business
- Trusted & Secure
Only 1 Available
UK Size 9
Thank you for shopping with us! We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. You have 14 days from receiving your goods to return them to us.
Please keep in mind that any item sent for a full refund must be:
* delivered in unused or unworn, unwashed and in the same condition as you received it, with the tags still on the product.
* Item must be returned within 14 days of arriving with you and within 7 days of your return being accepted on our system.
* Sale / Clearance items are store credit only
* We DO NOT accept returns on Underwear or lingerie of any kind, swimwear, jewellery or any peronalised and made to order items
* We have the right to refuse refunds on any item returned that have been damaged by the customer. For example: Fake Tan, Perfume, Cigarette smoke, Makeup, Pet Hair, Food or Cooking Smells. If an item is returned to us this way after our inspection of your return, you will receive an email to refuse the refund. You can opt to have the item shipped back out. Bohemian Belle are not liable for shipping costs to return these items.
* Gift cards and Mystery Bags are non-refundable
At Bohemian Belle Ltd, we strive to provide excellent customer service and ensure a smooth return process for our valued customers. As part of our returns policy, we kindly request that you thoroughly check all email folders, including your junk or spam folder, for any communication regarding your return. It is the buyer’s responsibility to regularly monitor their email and ensure proper receipt of important messages from us. We want to emphasize that Bohemian Belle Ltd cannot be held liable for any missed communications or failure to receive return-related emails due to them being filtered into your junk folder or any other email sorting mechanism. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
You will be offered STORE CREDIT at the first instance, which will be emailed to you once your return is received and checked by us.
In the event that an item arrives damaged or broken then you will be given a full refund or we’re happy to exchange the item, dependent on what you are likely to prefer.
Please note that it is the customer who is responsible for return shipping fees and we cannot take responsibility for the delivery time or loss of a returned package, so we recommend using tracking numbers to insure your package is returned to us.
If your item arrived damaged, Bohemian Belle will cover the postage costs of return or on some occasions decide that the item does not need to be returned.
You can raise a return simply by filling in the form HERE and providing the relevant information. Once your return has been approved, you have 7 days to return your goods.
Customers are responsible for return shipping fees. Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable, and will not be included in your refund (if applicable).
Thank you for shopping with Bohemian Belle Ltd.
Please continue reading to see all information on times and Prices
- £3.99 Standard UK DELIVERY
- EU Economy £6.95 – This is an UNTRACKED service
- EU Tracked: £9.99 – Fully tracked and Tracable Service
- Isle of Mann Shipping: £4.99
- (FREE TRACKED DELIVERY on UK Orders over £75) (does not include cost of shipping, discounts or any fees)
- International Orders FREE Delivery does not include cost of shipping, discounts or any custom fees
- Orders are Processed within 3 Business Days
- Any item from our ‘In Stock’ Section are typically 2-5 Business Days (unless on ‘Backorder/pre-order’)
- Standard Delivery is 7-21 Working Days
- Due to the current Covid-19 Worldwide Pandemic and new Brexit Laws, there can be uncontrollable delays on deliveries
- When ordering multiple items, it is normal that they may arrive in separate packages – you will receive individual tracking for each item and regular updates
- Please allow for extra shipping times in busier periods and/or on custom made items – Thank you.
- Unfortunately, courier delays, strikes and backlogs ae out of our control.